Friday, May 23, 2014

Week of May 27-29, 2014

Week of May 27-29, 2014
Theme: End of School/Summer

Dear Parents,
This is the last week of preschool, I can't believe it. It seems like just a short time ago that I was writing the first newsletter to begin the school year. I want to thank everyone for their support and participation this school year.  I thank you for allowing me to participate in your child's life and watch them grow and develop. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy summer.

This last week of school we will be doing some activities that are related to summer fun. We will be spending some time outside each day playing on the playground and with the bikes.

Last week round up:
May 27th-Field trip for p.m. children to visit kindergarten schools
May 28th- End of school year party (all parents welcome) - 10-10:45 a.m. party and 1:15-2:15 p.m. party
May 29th-Last day of preschool 

No comments:

Post a Comment